Friday, February 17, 2012

The Things That Matter

Sometimes I get mad at myself for not getting everything done on my to-do list; organize the hall closet, go through the donate/sell bag of clothes, write a blog post...

It's funny how that list and what you can tick off of it each day can make you feel like a champion or a looser.

Not sure why I let it get to me so much, there are plenty of things that I do get to--my day is full, perhaps a bit too full.

 Recently I've had some heavy thoughts on my mind about life and death--an epiphany really, brought about by two recent events.


 One very close and personal the other one effecting my whole community; both tragic.
 Being with the ones you love and making them see and feel how much they are loved by you is all that really matters, the rest is sand running through our fingers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I've just posted a card on my blog, inspired by one of yours on Indigo Wings, and wanted to let you see it. Hope you approve! You can find it here http://alifeofcontinuoussmalltreats.blogspot.com/2012/02/adoption-card-and-verse.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. You have made my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...