Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Vintage Candy: School Days

It seems like everyone is linking pictures from Pinterest to their blogs these days and creating an entire post out of it--so I thought I would give it a try too. Just another reason to come up with a good excuse for spending my time cruzing around Pinterest. In honor of all our kids who have returned to school for another fantastic year hear are a few vintage school finds to feast your eyes on.
Source: etsy.com via Tina on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Tina on Pinterest

Also, check out this awesome school time printable sheet I scored on Pinterest--just love the vintage images and kind of sense a cute back to school themed welcome banner in my near future. All of these images (and more) can be found in my Back to School board on Pinterest.

Source: rookno17.com via Tina on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Marvelous finds (pins), Tina! They remind me of a cute little (vintage) wooden school desk my family somehow acquired when I was little. It sat in the backyard in the summer and in the basement during the colder months, as a very functional toy for my sibling and I.

    Wishing you a beautiful day,
    Jessica (from Pinterest)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. You have made my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...