Monday, January 30, 2012

Trigger Happy

It was such a mild weekend here in central Jersey-- hard to believe but spring was in the air. It would be very surprising if it were to last but all of my bulbs are already pushing through to say hello and if nothing else, it's refreshing to be reminded of better times to come.


I'm just having so much fun with my iPhone. I recently downloaded the Camera + App and now I feel like I have an SLR camera and a photo lab small enough to fit in my pocket. I even used it to take pictures of all of my Valentine's day cards that I listed in my Etsy shop--and it was super convenient too!


 Of course this little luv bug is one of my favorite photo subjects...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. You have made my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...