Monday, March 7, 2011

What a Week (or Two)

Where to begin---
At the start with a beautiful birthday girl celebrating her first Birthday?



Or at the end, the remains of a crafting frenzy in preparation for the big birthday party?



Or in the middle?


The flurry of blush, lavender and chartreuse.

The delicate embellishments --doilies, butterflies and glitter.


The subtle hint of springs sweet days.

Oh, thank heaven for little girls!

Happy Birthday Baby girl--the real reason for making this such a special day!

I'll be back tomorrow with pictures of all my finished projects from my little one's first Birthday party. Also, I'll be posting a fun tutorial by the end of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. You have made my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...