Friday, January 21, 2011

The Shabby Tea Room's White and Bright Challenge

It was just about a year ago that I discovered The Shabby Tea Room blog and their adorable card challenges. Unfortunately, at the same time I had to temporarily take a break from crafting in order to focus on my then brand new baby. So you can imagine how excited I am to finally participate in a challenge!


Not only am I finally able to participate in challenges again, but I'm also getting back in to blogging--another long neglected pastime of mine.  So what better way to celebrate my new blog than with a new challenge and a card celebrating one's bliss. Joseph Campbell said to "Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls" and that's exactly what I intend to do in 2011; spending time with friends, nurturing my family and making beautiful paper creations all bring me my bliss. What brings bliss into your life?


I love using vintage images on my cards, and it's something I intend to focus a lot more on in my crafting. To make this card I used a silhouette image and re-vamped it a bit with Photoshop. Originally the image was a black silhouette on a white background. I am planning out a Photoshop Quick Cuts tutorial for you to show any Photoshop novices exactly how they can create their own re-vamped silhouette. So please come by and visit me again early next week if that sounds like something you are interested in.

Have a blissful day!
Tina

2 comments:

  1. Lovely vintage inspired charmer!!! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. You have made my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...